Welcome to The Healthy Catholic, a blog dedicated to nourishment of the body and the mind. The purpose of this blog is to promote what I consider to be two essential ingredients to a healthy and happy life: proper eating and the Catholic Faith.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

"We all see the national madness; but what is national sanity?...What is wrong is that we do not ask what is right "
                                                        -G.K.Chesterton, What's Wrong With the World

I just started reading the quotable G.K.Chesterton's What's Wrong With the World and got as far as the third page before coming across this quote that jumped out at me. (Full text of this book is available here, quote taken from the last paragraph of Chapter I) They say that although this book was written over 100 years ago it is just as relevant today as it was then, and so far I cannot argue.

No comments:

Post a Comment